Full Stack Software Developer
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you’ll be involved in the full life cycle of development of our hardware platform as well as our web application. We have a small and agile development team where each member is able and required to shape the product in their own unique way.
Your responsibilities include all the duties expected of an efficient and effective Software Engineer:
- Development of new features, improvements, and fixing of bugs
- Taking full responsibility for your own work
- Continuous improvement and the willingness to learn new tools and technologies
- Commitment to bringing your best self to work every day
- Eagerness to leave code in a better shape as you found it
First and foremost, we are looking for passionate developers: people who love writing great code and have the drive to become better and better over time. We need people who are self-starters and have a drive to meaningfully impact our continually improving product suite.
Things happen fast in a start-up, and we value experience over formal qualifications. However, our ideal candidate possesses experience in developing web applications (Angular) as well as NodeJS applications. Also, you should have studied Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have a real impact in shaping a new and exciting product
- Freedom to choose your own approach: we hate micro management and let you find your own solutions
- A great environment: our team is sociable, diverse, and a lot of fun to have around
- Work with new technologies and structure your day as you see fit
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 621 48345965.
Apply for a Job
Want to be part of the CloudRail team?
Tell us a little more about you in German or English.