Quality Assurance Engineer (Software)
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you’ll be involved in the full life cycle of development of our hardware platform as well as our web application. At the moment, QA is handled within the development team which is no longer feasible. You will thus be one of the first Engineers in our new Quality Assurance Team and able to significantly influence the way QA is done at CloudRail.
Your responsibilities include all the duties expected of an efficient and effective QA Engineer:
- Shaping the new QA process and involved procedures
- Acceptance, exploratory, and regression testing of our application across multiple versions, browsers, and OSs
- Logging defect and improvement tickets and following up on their resolution
- Creating and maintaining test cases
- Close collaboration with the development team to understand use cases and acceptance criteria
First and foremost, we are looking for passionate testers: people who love breaking software and who just can’t let it go if something doesn’t seem right. We need people who are self-starters and have a drive to meaningfully impact our continually improving product suite.
Things happen fast in a start-up, and we value experience over formal qualifications. However, our ideal candidate possesses experience in testing software, or an interest in working in testing software having studied Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have a real impact in shaping a new and exciting product
- Start from scratch: be one of the first to join our QA Team and decide on tools, procedures, and processes
- A great environment: our team is sociable, diverse, and a lot of fun to have around
- Work with new technologies and structure your day as you see fit
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Email us at email@example.com or call +49 621 48345965.
Apply for a Job
Want to be part of the CloudRail team?
Tell us a little more about you in German or English.