Technical Support Lead
As a Technical Support Lead, you might be the reason why a potential customer decides to use our product or the reason why they don’t. You’ll be involved in the full life cycle of our hardware platform as well as our web application. At the moment, Support is still handled within the development team which is no longer feasible. You will thus be the first Engineer in our new Support Team and able to significantly influence the way customer support is done at CloudRail.
Your responsibilities include all the duties expected of an efficient and effective Support Engineer:
- Shaping the new support process and involved procedures
- Performing root cause analysis and staying in constant communication with the customer
- Logging defects and improvement tickets and following up on their resolution
- Close collaboration with the development team to understand use cases and potential limitations
- Acceptance, exploratory, and regression testing of our solution to further enhance knowledge
First and foremost, we are looking for passionate engineers: people who love analysing software and who just can’t let it go if something doesn’t seem right. We need people who are self-starters and have a drive to meaningfully impact our continually improving product suite.
Things happen fast in a start-up, and we value experience over formal qualifications. However, our ideal candidate possesses experience in developing and supporting software, or an interest in working as a Support Engineer having studied Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have a real impact in shaping a new and exciting product
- Start from scratch: be one of the first to join our Support Team and decide on tools, procedures, and processes
- A great environment: our team is sociable, diverse, and a lot of fun to have around
- Work with new technologies and structure your day as you see fit
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 621 48345965.
Apply for a Job
Want to be part of the CloudRail team?
Tell us a little more about you in German or English.