Software Engineer: Web Full Stack
Our vision is a fully connected world — the Internet of Everything. The CloudRail technology enables devices, software and platforms to talk to each other, without the need of a common standard. We are a young and international team and solve the interoperability problem with cutting edge technology.
The CloudRail solution is configured and used via a complex web application. This application not only provides an attractive user front-end but plays an essential role in querying and performing computations on our Graph Database to generate connection logic for IoT devices. You are responsible for extending and maintaining this crucial part of CloudRail which is regularly used by our customers all around the world. It is the visible flagship of our product and breaks down complex technology into an enjoyable and easy to use tool. You work closely with the core development team, designers and product management to make CloudRail the #1 interoperability solution for the Internet of Everything.
- Full ownership of the CloudRail web application
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of modern, responsive front-end applications from conception through implementation
- Build new tools / systems that delight users and make their life easier
- Constant cycle of evaluating current tool sets and emerging technologies
- Seek out methods of improving services to our customer community through internal or external tools
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and write tests for and look after the “health” of our platform
- Support of product management when designing new features
- Dive into the entire platform and get to know it as it is the only way you will be able to assist other teams. You also fix little bugs, including the ones that no one else can handle
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Highly motivated web full stack developer with at least 1 years of professional experience in commercial web development
- An eye for usability and good design
- You have high standards for beautiful code. Our tools will change as CloudRail grows, so maintainability is paramount
- You should be passionate about new technology and doing things in a new way
- Experience with front-end development for mobile devices is a plus
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) are a must, German language skills are a plus
CloudRail is a VC funded startup headquartered in Mannheim, famous for its world-shaking inventions, creative citizens and outstanding infrastructure. Our office is located in the MAFINEX-Technologiezentrum, a technology center that offers optimal opportunities for technologically oriented start-ups and young, innovative companies.
We offer a vibrant and fun work atmosphere where we focus on solving big problems everyday. We share a common goal: to create the best experience for our community around the world. At CloudRail we tackle solutions head-on, together.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Email us at email@example.com or call +49 621 48345965.
Apply for a Job
Want to be part of the CloudRail team?
Tell us a little more about you in German or English.