We revolutionize the way how API integrations are done. With our universal API approach we are already powering integrations used by millions of people around the world every day. CloudRail bundles multiple APIs into a single and universal API and keeps these integrations up-to-date. Our vision is a fully connected world and with CloudRail we enable trends like the growth of SaaS or the Internet of Things.
The whole integration magic of CloudRail is bundled into SDKs for different platforms. You will be responsible for our Swift and Objective-C SDKs and eventually lead a small developer team. You will own the complete iOS platform to integrate new features, optimize the performance or fix bugs. Working closely with developers for other platforms will be required to keep the user experience consistent. Moreover you will closely interact with our support team to satisfy our customers. High quality code is key for us since everything you do will be used by tons of other developers and finally touches millions of end-users.
Things you should know by heart:
- The iOS environment
- Working with SDKs / Frameworks
- RESTful APIs
What we want to see:
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- At least two years of experience in iOS development
- At least two successfully released apps
What we offer:
- An amazing international team
- A lot of responsibility & teamwork (we solve problems together)
- A cool working environment with Nerf-Guns, Drones, Kicker, Ping Pong etc.
- Modern office building with a cozy lounge, air conditioned rooms, free snacks, and much more
- A kindergarten directly in our building
CloudRail is headquartered in Mannheim, famous for its world-shaking inventions, creative citizens and outstanding infrastructure. Our office is located in the MAFINEX-Technologiezentrum, a technology centre that offers optimal opportunities for technologically oriented start-ups and young, innovative companies throughout their first years in business.
We offer a vibrant and fun work atmosphere where we focus on solving big problems everyday. We share a common goal: to create the best experience for our community around the world. At CloudRail we tackle solutions head-on, together.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 621 48345965.
Apply for a Job
Want to be part of the CloudRail team?
Tell us a little more about you in German or English.